Microwaved Potatoes With a Drizzle of Honey


This is a quick way to prepare something from the microwave. Here I will show you how to prepare potatoes. I learned this when I visited my friend and she quickly microwaved the potatoes for me. I loved them and I tried to cook them when I got back to my place.

Portion for 2

Ingredients


  • 2 Unpeeled Potatoes (washed) 
  • 2 table spoons of honey
  • Cayenne Spices ( optional) 

Instructions

  1. Poke the potatoes with knife several times, then put them in microwaveable plate. Set microwave to 10 minutes. But check it when it reaches 8 minutes and if not yet then let it finish the 10 minutes. You might need to add more minutes depending on the size of the potatoes.
  2. When ready cut them open two pieces and drizzle some honey top with a touch of cayenne spices if you love. 
ENJOY 





KIAZI CHA KUPIKA KWA MICROWAVE NA KUNYUNYUZIA ASALI 

Kuna mapishi mengine huwa ni ya haraka sana. Hapa nakushikirisha namna ya kumicrowave kiazi na hii hufaa sana kuwa kitafunwa katika stafutahi mida ya asubuhi.

 Kwa watu 2 

MAHITAJI 


  • Viazi mviringo 2 vikubwa ( usimenye ila vioshe vizuri)
  • Asali vijiko viwili vya mezani

 JINSI YA KUPIKA 



  1. Chukua viazi na uvichome chome kwa kutumia uma vile vitobo vitasaidia kuivisha had ndani; weka katika sahani au chombo kinachofaa katika microwave - Weka na set dakika 10. Ikifika daki 8 au 9 angalia na kama tayari toa au wacha vimalize zile dakika 10 kama bado.
  2. Vikiwa tayari vitoe na upasue katikati na unyunyuzie asali na hapo vinakuwa tayari kwa kuliwa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

@chefkile